All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a result, Experimental Life is a wide-ranging summation and extension of the current state of literary studies, the history of science, cultural critique, and theory.
- Author BiographyRobert Mitchell is a professor of English and director of the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies in Science and Cultural Theory at Duke University. He is author of Sympathy and the State in the Romantic Era: Systems, State Finance, and the Shadows of Futurity.
- Author(s)Robert Mitchell
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note2 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.