All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on experimental methods, this title leads students step by step through the research process, from generating testable hypotheses to writing the research report. It gives students the skills they need to design and conduct an experiment, analyze and interpret the research findings, and report those findings.
- Author BiographyAnne Myers received her Ph.D. from the New School for Social Research. Christine Hansen is currently Associate Professor of Psychology at Oakland University. She received her Ph.D. from Michigan State University. Her professional affiliations include the American Psychological Society, Midwestern Psychological Association, Golden Key National Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society, Sigma XI National Scientific Research Honor Society, and Society for Experimental Social Psychology. Her varied research interests--which have been funded by the NSF and NIH--include behavioral and personality effects of popular music, contemporary media, emotive information processing, and bioinformatics.
- Author(s)Anne Myers,Christine Hansen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 7th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.