Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £26.44
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published between 1839 and 1855, this three-volume collection represents a comprehensive record of Michael Faraday's landmark work on electricity.
- Author(s)Michael Faraday
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.