Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.68Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- Author(s)Amnon Rapoport
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTheory and Decision Library C
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXIV, 438 p.
- Weight694 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsSection A: Two-Person Interaction.- 1. Optimal Policies for the Prisoner's Dilemma.- 2. Experimental Studies of Interdependent Mixed-Motive Games.- 3. Decisions of Timing in Bipolarized Conflict Situations with Complete Information.- 4. Decisions of Timing in Conflict Situations of Incomplete Information.- 5. Decisions of Timing in Experimental Probabilistic Duels.- 6. Effects of Fixed Costs in Two-Person Sequential Bargaining.- Section B: Small Group Interaction.- 7. A PDP-11/45 Program for Playing n-Person Characteristic Function Games.- 8. Test of the Bargaining Set and Kernel Models in Three-Person Games.- 9. Test of the Kernel and Two Bargaining Set Models in Four- and Five- Person Games.- 10. Standards of Fairness in 4-Person Monopolistic Cooperative Games.- 11. Coalition Formation in the Triad When Two are Weak and One is Strong.- 12. The Power of a Coalition and Payoff Disbursement in Three-Person Negotiable Conflicts.- 13. Coalition Formation in a Five-Person Market Game.- 14. Relative Gain Maximization in Sequential 3-Person Characteristic Function Games.- 15. Comparison of Theories for Payoff Disbursement of Coalition Values.- Section C: Large Group Interaction.- 16. Assessment of Political Power in the Israeli Knesset.- 17. Dominated, Connected, and Tight Coalitions in the Israeli Knesset.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.