CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionLeading linguists and psycholinguists use cutting-edge experimental techniques to investigate one of the central phenomena of linguistics, island effects.
- Author BiographyJon Sprouse is an Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Connecticut. Norbert Hornstein is a Full Professor in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note67 b/w illus. 21 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJohn Sprouse,Norbert Hornstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.