Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- DescriptionConsists of nine papers that use experimental and theoretical tools to examine issues pertaining to charitable auctions and fundraising. This volume explores themes such as the structure of charity auctions, charity lotteries, fund drives, and more. It explores the structure of different fundraising and charitable programs.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch in Experimental Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDouglas D. Davis,R.M. Isaac
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.