Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe book describes the efforts of the Biodiversity Research Network (a team of experts from the USA and Canada brought together to build interdisciplinary connections) to apply the theoretical constructs put forward by E.O. Wilson in his book Consilience in a real-world setting.
- Author BiographyFrances Westley is the James McGill Professor of Management, Faculty of Management, McGill University. In addition to her research and teaching, she has worked for many years assisting CBSG and other conservation organizations in developing process and products for understanding adaptive management and risk assessment, and has designed trainings and multi-stakeholder workshops around the globe. Philip S. Miller is program officer for the Conservation Breeding Specialist Group of the Species Survival Commission, sponsored by IUCN--The World Conservation Union.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Edited byFrances R. Westley,Philip S. Miller
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.