CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we often willingly trust strangers or cooperate with them even if those actions leave us vulnerable to exploitation? This book describes the economic experiments that explore notions of fairness, altruism and trust in economic transactions. It is suitable for students in organizational behaviour and management.
- Author BiographyAnanish Chaudhuri is an Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Ananish Chaudhuri
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.