CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.71Trending at £19.89
- £7.74Trending at £9.94
- £43.56Trending at £48.37
- £17.57Trending at £18.89
- £54.20Trending at £64.99
- £12.95Trending at £16.91
- £17.31Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn chemical engineering, a unit operation is any single step in a process. This book takes a close look at various unit operations as they apply to food processing.
- Author BiographyPeter Ho is an Assistant Professor at the Polytechnic Institute of Viana do Castelo' s School of Technology and Management, Portugal. Maria Margarida Cortez Vieira is an Associate Professor at the University of Algarve's School of Technology, Portugal. Kristberg Kristbergsson is Professor of Food Science at the Department of Food Science, Faculty Food Science and Nutrition, University of Iceland, Iceland.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleIntegrating Food Science and Engineering Knowledge into the Food Chain
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMaria Margarida Cortez Vieira,Peter Ho
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.