Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- Author(s)Alberto Ferrari,Chris Webb,Marco Russo
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyChris Webb (email@example.com) has been working with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools for 15 years in a variety of roles and industries. He is an independent consultant (www.crossjoin.co.uk) and trainer (www.technitrain.com) based in the UK, specializing in SQL Server Analysis Services, MDX, DAX, Power Pivot, and the whole Power BI stack. He is the coauthor of MDX Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 and SQL Server Analysis Services 2012: The BISM Tabular Model. He is a regular speaker at user groups and conferences, and blogs about Microsoft BI at http://cwebbbi.wordpress.com/. Alberto Ferrari (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a consultant and trainer who specializes in Business Intelligence with the Microsoft BI stack. He spends half of his time consulting for companies who need to develop complex data warehouses, and the other half in training, book writing, conferences, and meetings. He is a SQL Server MVP and a SSASMaestro. He is a founder, with Marco Russo, of www.sqlbi.com, where they publish whitepapers and articles about SQL Server Analysis Services technology. He coauthored several books on SSAS and PowerPivot. Marco Russo is a Business Intelligence consultant and mentor. His main activities are related to data warehouse relational and multidimensional design, but he is also involved in the complete development lifecycle of a BI solution. He has particular competence and experience in sectors such as financial services (including complex OLAP designs in the banking area), manufacturing, gambling, and commercial distribution. Marco is also a book author, and in addition to his BIrelated publications, he has authored books about .NET programming. He is also a speaker at international conferences such as TechEd, PASS Summit, SQLRally, and SQLBits. He achieved the unique SSAS Maestro certification and is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer with several Microsoft Certified Professional certifications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.