Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining Growth attempts to compile the most comprehensive assessment of growth in developing and transition countries. It summarizes the main results of the regional analyses and sets the stage for the country studies.
- Author BiographyMICAEL CASTANHEIRA Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium HADI SALEHI-ESFAHANI University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagne, USA SEGEI GURIEV New Economic School, Moscow, Russia TEPAN JURAJDA Center for Economic Research and Graduate Educations - Economics Institute, Prague, Czech Republic JONGIL KIM Dongguk University, Seoul, Korea JANET MITCHELL Facultes Universitaires Saint-Louis LANT PRITCHETT Harvard University, USA DJAVAD SAlEHI-ISFAHANI Virginia Polytechnical Institute, Blacksburg, VA, USA ROBERT M. SOLOW Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA CHARLES C. SOLUDO African Institute for Applied Economics, Enugu, and University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/08/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Economic Association
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGary McMahon,Lyn Squire,Michael Kaser
- Foreword byR.M. Solow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.