CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration into the nature of scientific knowledge and why it has proved so successful.
- Author BiographyJohn Wright is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Author(s)John Wright
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.