Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
About this product
- DescriptionA substantially revised edition of Jon Elster's critically acclaimed book exploring the nature of social behavior and the social sciences.
- Author BiographyJon Elster is Robert K. Merton Professor of Social Science at Columbia University, New York and Professeur Honoraire at the College de France. He is the author or editor of thirty-four books, most recently Agir contre soi: la faiblesse de volonte (2007), Le desinteressement: traite critique de l'homme economique (2009), Alexis de Tocqueville: The First Social Scientist (Cambridge, 2009), L'irrationalite (2010) and Securities against Misrule: Juries, Assemblies, Elections (Cambridge, 2013).
- Author(s)Jon Elster
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note43 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.