All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents substantially revised and new essays on methodology and approaches in foreign and international relations history.
- Author BiographyFrank Costigliola is a professor in the Department of History at the University of Connecticut. His books include Roosevelt's Lost Alliances, which won the Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations' Robert H. Ferrell prize for best book. He has received fellowships from the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Guggenheim Foundation, the Norwegian Nobel Institute, and the University of Connecticut Humanities Institute. Michael J. Hogan is Distinguished Professor of History at the University of Illinois, Springfield. He is the author or editor of ten books, including Origins of the National Security State and the Legacy of Harry S. Truman, co-edited with Mary Ann Heiss. Hogan is also the recipient of the Beer Prize of the American Historical Association, the Wright Prize of the International Studies Association, and the Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations' Bernath Prize.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFrank Costigliola,Michael J. Hogan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.86
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.