CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.94Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines Aristotle's use of the theory of natural teleology in producing explanations of natural phenomena.
- Author BiographyMariska Leunissen is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Washington University in St Louis.
- Author(s)Mariska Leunissen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.