All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman beings have an intrinsic need to be with people who are similar to themselves. This is because they share the same ways of doing things, the same values, and function according similar rules.
- Author BiographyAnna Kuzio, PhD, is an Assistant Professor (adiunkt) in the Department of English at the University of Zielona Gora. She has published internationally in linguistic journals, including International Journal of Languages and Literatures and Rocznik kognitywistyczny, as well as in various books. Her research interests are focused primarily on pragmatic, cognitive and sociolinguistic mechanisms of deception and manipulation in language, as well as on the processes of social influence and the rhetoric of advertising, social media and political discourse.
- Author(s)Anna Kuzio
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.91
- £5.65Trending at £8.96
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.