All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated through a student-tested, faculty-approved review process with thousands of students and hundreds of faculty, this book offers an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Blitt began her Spanish studies at the age of 13 while living in Madrid, Spain. She received her B.A. in Spanish from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, and after spending a year studying at the Universidad de Granada, she returned to the university to obtain a teaching certificate. She later attended Colorado State University, where she received her master's degree in Spanish with interdisciplinary studies in French. After teaching Spanish and coordinating the study abroad program at Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods in Kansas City for fourteen years, she joined the faculty at College of Charleston in 2014. Mary Ann has studied in Spain, Mexico, France, and Canada and has trained teachers of English as a Foreign Language in Asuncion, Paraguay. She is currently actively involved in professional development workshops. Margarita Casas was born in Mexico City, Mexico. She completed her bachelor's degree in sciences and techniques of communication in Guadalajara, Mexico. She holds two master's degrees from Colorado State University, one in Spanish literature with an emphasis on education, and the other in Teaching English as a Second Language. Currently, she is faculty and Chair of the Foreign Language Department at Linn-Benton Community. She has collaborated on two textbooks prior to EXPLORACIONES and has published a novel, Italia en cuatro estaciones, winner of the first literature contest of the Universidad de Guadalajara. She is an avid traveler who hopes to inspire her students to travel and see the world by themselves.
- Author(s)Margarita Casas,Mary Ann Blitt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.94Trending at £23.78
- £21.43Trending at £22.36
- £19.72Trending at £29.30
- £16.97Trending at £22.92
- £16.47Trending at £17.00
- £19.39Trending at £21.87
- £6.35Trending at £6.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.