All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/1983
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Author BiographyJames M. Buchanan, recipient of the 1986 Nobel Prize in economic science, is Harris University Professor of Economics at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. He is general director of the Center for Study of Public Choice and author or coauthor of more than a dozen books, including Freedom in Constitutional Contract and Economics: Between Predictive Science and Moral Philosophy. Robert D. Tollison is director of the Center for Study of Public Choice and Duncan Black Professor of Economics at George Mason University. Viktor J. Vanberg is research associate and professor of economics at the same institution.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.