Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionCombining a concrete perspective with an exploration-based approach, Exploratory Galois Theory develops Galois theory at an entirely undergraduate level.
- Author BiographyJohn Swallow is John T. Kimbrough Associate Professor of Mathematics at Davidson College, North Carolina. He holds a doctorate from Yale University, Connecticut for his work in Galois theory. He is the author or co-author of a dozen articles, including an essay in The American Scholar. His work has been supported by the National Science Foundation, the National Security Agency, and the Associated Colleges of the South.
- Author(s)John Swallow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.