Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents four techniques of multivariate analysis commonly used by archaeologists. Employing 'ordinary language' and real data sets, and including extensive literature reviews, the book illustrates how these statistical techniques can be applied to specific archaeological questions.
- Author BiographyM.J. Baxter is Professor Emeritus at Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- Author(s)M. J. Baxter
- PublisherEliot Werner Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- Series TitleEwp Foundations of Archaeology
- Place of PublicationClinton Corners
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEliot Werner Publications Inc
- Weight499 g
- Width148 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.