All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors Kristen Robinson and Ruth Rae transform timeless and classic techniques into fresh, trendy artwork. You will learn not only which techniques to use and how to best combine them, but you'll also follow along with tons of easy step-by-step demonstrations along the way.
- Author BiographyKristen Robinson is the author Tales of Adornment: Techniques for Creating Romantic Resin Jewelry and co-author of Making Etched Metal Jewelry. Kristen is a Director's Circle Artist for Somerset Studio, a Artist on Call for Somerset Life and a regular contributor to the Stampington Publications. Kristen serves the Director or the ICE Resin Creative Team. Ruth Rae is the co-author of Making Etched Metal Jewelry and A Charming Exchange and the author of Layered, Tattered and Stitched. Ruth's work has been featured in galleries across the country, countless art publications as well as Quilting Arts TV. Ruth has two workshop DVDs (Quilting Arts), and is a regular contributor to the entire family of Stampington Publications. She teaches jewelry and fabric workshops at several major art retreats.
- Author(s)Kristen Robinson,Ruth Rae
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- carola5201217 May, 2016by
Absolutely fantastic - so glad I bought it. Excellent value and vey informative.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.