All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £4.60Trending at £6.11
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionGreat hikes plus the natural and human history of each area.
- Author BiographyLeonard M. Adkins has walked the length of the Appalachian Trail four times and has logged more than 16,000 miles in backcountry areas of North America, Europe, and the Caribbean. The author of numerous books on hiking and the outdoors, he has been awarded the National Outdoor Book Award and a Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism award. Adkins lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Leonard M. Adkins
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleExplorer's 50 Hikes
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note50+ color photographs; 51 maps
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.