All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive guide to the Granite State.
- Author BiographyChristina Tree launched the Explorer's Guide series more than 30 years ago. She is a regular contributor to Yankee Magazine and has been honored by the Maine Publicity Bureau and the New England Innkeepers Association. Tree travels thousands of miles every year doing research to revise her books. She lives in Cambridge, MA. Christine Hamm, a longtime NH resident, has written for the Concord (NH) Monitor and the New York Post. Hamm lives in Hopkinton, NH. Katherine Imbrie has been a Providence Journal feature writer for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Christina Tree,Christine Hamm,Katherine Imbrie
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Complete
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteColor highlights and black-and-white photographs throughout
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.