Consider these sponsored items
- £17.45Free postage
- £11.89Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive visitor's guide to the beauty and tranquility of South Dakota, covering not only historical sites and tourist attractions, but also hiking, hunting, fishing and camping as well as other forms of outdoor exploration.
- Author BiographyMarion L. Head is an educator and writer from Seattle who lived in the Black Hills of South Dakota as a public school teacher for fifteen years. Having left Florida in search of the peaceful solitude that South Dakota offers, Head indulged in fishing, hiking and exploring readily available amidst the natural beauty of the state. She has published fiction and non-fiction in anthologies and on the web.
- Author(s)Marion L. Head
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Complete
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100 black-and-white photographs and maps
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.