Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.60Trending at £9.86
- £10.74Trending at £13.98
- £12.17Trending at £12.53
- £6.83Trending at £7.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.11
- £4.20Trending at £5.95
About this product
- DescriptionMore than half of the country's population lives within a day's drive of West Virginia, and savvy travelers have known that it is the playground of the East.
- Author BiographyLeonard M. Adkins has walked the length of the Appalachian Trail four times and has logged more than 16,000 miles in backcountry areas of North America, Europe, and the Caribbean. The author of numerous books on hiking and the outdoors, he has been awarded the National Outdoor Book Award and a Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism award. Adkins lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Leonard M. Adkins
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExplorer's Complete
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteBlack-and-white photographs and maps throughout
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.