Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the extraordinary lives and times of remarkable explorers and scientists
- Author BiographyDenise M. Glover is visiting assistant professor of anthropology, University of Puget Sound; Stevan Harrell is professor of anthropology, University of Washington; Charles F. McKhann is professor of anthropology, Whitman College; Margaret Byrne Swain is associate adjunct professor of women and gender studies, University of California, Davis. The other contributors are Magnus Fiskesjo, Paul Harris, He Jiangyu, Geng Jing, Jeff Kyong-McClain, Erk Mueggler, Alan Waxman, Paul Weissich, Tamara Wyss, and Alvin Yoshinaga.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note71 illus.
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCharles F. McKhann,Denise M. Glover,Margaret Byrne Swain,Stevan Harrell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.