All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing on fundamental design principles, critical thinking skills, and practical applications to prepare students for professional success, this book features step-by-step tutorials, vibrant illustrations, and realistic exercises to engage students' interest while helping them develop essential software skills.
- Author BiographyTerry Rydberg, chapter rep for Adobe's Milwaukee InDesign User Group, is a full-time design instructor at the Harry V. Quadracci Printing and Graphics Center at Waukesha County Technical College. With more than two decades of experience as a page layout professional and corporate trainer, she has seen the graphics industry evolve from phototypesetting and paste-up to digital production methods. In addition to her activities as a designer and educator, Rydberg is the author of numerous textbooks on page layout and graphic design. Her educational background includes undergraduate degrees in graphic design, printing and publishing, and adult education, as well as a master's degree in education.
- Author(s)Terry Rydberg
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1010 g
- Width206 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.