All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Steve Walsh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Table Of ContentsSection A: Problems and practices. 1. Introduction. 2. Classroom Discourse and Teaching. 3. Classroom Discourse and Learning. Section B Interventions. 4. Why Study Classroom Discourse? 5. Features of Classroom Discourse. 6. Traditional Approaches to Studying Classroom Discourse. 7. Alternative Approaches to Analyzing Classroom Discourse. Section C Theory. 8. Enhancing Understandings of Classroom Discourse. 9. Classroom Interactional Competence. 10. Summary and Conclusions.
- Author BiographySteve Walsh is a senior lecturer in the School of Education, Communication and Language Sciences, Newcastle University,UK. He is the Editor of Classroom Discourse, a Routledge journal.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.76Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.