Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionEarly Christology must focus on not simply 'historical' but also theological ideas found in contemporary Jewish thought and practice. In this book, a range of distinguished contributors considers the context and formation of early Jewish and Christian devotion to God alone - the emergence of 'monotheism'.
- Author BiographyLoren T. Stuckenbruck is B.F. Westcott Professor of Biblical Studies at the University of Durham and is co-editor of the Journal for the Study of the Pseudepigrapha. Dr Wendy North, formerly of Hull University, is a New Testament scholar.
- Author(s)Loren T. Stuckenbruck,Wendy E. Sproston North
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/04/2004
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 263
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.