Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you gain a solid understanding of economic principles and how these principles affect your daily life. Rather than a traditional encyclopedic text filled with technical details, this book offers a modern, back-to-basics approach designed to promote an understanding and appreciation of economics.
- Author BiographyA distinguished professor of economics at Pepperdine University's Seaver College, Dr. Robert Sexton is a graduate of California Lutheran College. He received his M.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Colorado. Dr. Sexton writes frequently for economic and business journals and is the author of nine books on economics, including his newly released ESSENTIALS OF ECONOMICS and SURVEY OF ECON published by Cengage Learning. His research spans American economic history, economic policy analysis, statutes and enforcement costs, public choice, regional economics, migration, and economic education. Dr. Sexton has been a visiting professor at UCLA and was Pepperdine's 1991 Professor of the Year. His professional achievements have been recognized with the Howard A. White Memorial Teaching Award, the Luckman Distinguished Teaching Fellowship, and multiple Merit Acceleration Awards for excellence in teaching and research.
- Author(s)Robert Sexton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight2087 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement7th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.