All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionA resurgence of interest in phenomenology as a philosophy and research movement among scholars in education, the humanities and social sciences makes this book both timely and relevant for educational debate. The book explores contributions of phenomenology to educational practice and research.
- Author BiographyGloria Dall'Alba is a senior lecturer in the School of Education at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia. In her teaching and research she draws upon hermeneutic phenomenology, especially relating to notions of learning, teaching, professional practice, and inquiry. She has a particular interest in the education of professionals and questions of research methodology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Philosophy and Theory Special Issues
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight204 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byGloria Dall'Alba
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.