CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Graham Hall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Table Of ContentsTheme 1: Classroom interaction and management. 1.The Language Classroom: Roles, Relationships and Interactions. 2. Intervening in the Language Classroom: Classroom Management, Interaction and Learning Opportunities. 3. The Language Classroom in Theory and Practice: Complex, Diverse and 'Local'.Theme 2: Method, Postmethod and Methodology. 4. Language, Language Learning and Method: Dilemmas and Practices. 5. Language Teaching Methods: Perspectives and Possibilities. 6. Theoretical Insights for a Postmethod Era. Theme 3: Learners 7. Focus on the Language Learner: Individual Attributes and Attitudes. 8. Learner Diversity and Development: Considerations for the Language Classroom...and Beyond. 9. Images of Language Learners: from Individual to Social, and Universal to Specific Theme 4: Institutional frameworks and social contexts. 10. From Global Trends to Local Contexts: Language Dilemmas in the ELT Classroom. 11. Planning and Organising L2 learning and Teaching: Contexts and Curriculum, Possibilities and Realities. 12. ELT in the World: Education and Politics, Contexts and Goals.
- Author BiographyGraham Hall is Senior Lecturer in Applied Linguistics at Northumbria University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.