All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProgramming is not just for geeks. If you're curious about how things work, and want to get programmatic solutions to everyday problems, this intriguing book will help you find what you're looking for. By using some fundamental math and simple Ruby and R constructs, you'll learn how to model the problem and work toward a solution.
- Author BiographySau Sheong Chang has been in software development, mostly web applications and recently cloud- and data-related systems, for almost 17 years and is still a keen and enthusiastic programmer. He has been active in programming with Ruby for the past 6 years and recently started with R for the past year. He is active in the local developer communities, especially in the Singapore Ruby Brigade. In April 2011 he co-organized the first and largest Ruby conferences in Southeast Asia, the RedDotRubyConf.
- Author(s)Sau Sheong Chang
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.