All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Stress and Anger Management Program (STAMP) uses a cognitive behavioral approach to encourage children who suffer from mood difficulties to explore and control their emotions. This practical manual outlines a dynamic and effective 9-session program designed specifically for young children with high-functioning autism or Asperger's syndrome.
- Author BiographyAngela Scarpa, PhD, is an associate professor of psychology at Virginia Tech, a licensed clinical psychologist, and Founder and Co-Director of the Virginia Tech Autism Clinic. Before joining the Virginia Tech faculty, she held faculty positions at Eastern Washington University and the University of Georgia. She conducts research and treatment related to the mental health of children, adolescents, and young adults, with a focus on autism spectrum disorders, as well as disruptive behaviour problems. She has published widely in academic journals, presents at scientific and community meetings, and chairs the New River Valley Autism Action Group. Anthony Wells, PhD, is an adjunct professor at Virginia Western Community College, and an outpatient clinician based in Roanoke, Virginia. He received his PhD in Psychology from Virginia Tech in 2010. His work focussed on the role of social support in emotion regulation. During his time at Virginia Tech, he served as one of the first therapists for the STAMP program and was closely involved in its development. Tony Attwood, PhD, is a clinical psychologist from Brisbane, Australia, with over 30 years of experience with individuals with autism spectrum disorders. He is currently adjunct Associate Professor at Griffith University in Queensland. He is the best-selling author of The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome, Asperger's Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals, and the Exploring Feelings program manuals.
- Author(s)Angela Scarpa,Anthony Wells,Tony Attwood
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note70 black and white
- Weight489 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.