All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.58Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionAn incisive, unconventional assessment of general equilibrium theory; with a previously unpublished paper.
- Author BiographyFischer Black (1938--1995), coauthor with Myron Scholes ofthe Black-Scholes equation on option pricing, held positionsat the University of Chicago, MIT's Sloan School of Management,and Goldman Sachs. In 1997, Scholes received the Nobel Prize in Economics for his work with Black on option pricing.
- Author(s)Fischer Black
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleExploring General Equilibrium
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byEdward L. Glaeser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.