All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.14
- £9.64Trending at £10.00
- £67.66Trending at £87.60
- £39.15Trending at £49.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe books in this series take an innovative 'practice to theory' approach, with a 'back-to-front' structure. This leads the reader from real-world problems and issues, through a discussion of intervention and how to engage with these concerns, before finally relating these practical issues to theoretical foundations.
- Author BiographyKevin Harvey is Lecturer in Sociolinguistics and Co-ordinator of the Health Language Research Group at the School of English Studies, The University of Nottingham, UK Nelya Koteyko is Lecturer in Media and Communication Studies at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Kevin Harvey,Nelya Koteyko
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.