Consider these sponsored items
- £42.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes new chapters on the history of internal communication, the evolution of employee engagement, the state of practice, change communication, storytelling, research and measurement, an internal communication measurement dashboard, intranet management, and internal social media.
- Author BiographyKevin Ruck is founding director of PR Academy, the largest CIPR qualifications centre providing education, training and coaching for communication professionals. He has spent around 20 years in various communication roles within the telecoms and ICT sectors, latterly focusing on employee communication. Kevin initiated and developed the syllabus for both the Internal Communication Certificate and the Internal Communication Diploma qualifications for the CIPR. He is former Chair of CIPR inside, the sector group for internal communication practitioners and a member of the CIPR's Professional Practices Committee.
- Author(s)Kevin Ruck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 38 b&w illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width185 mm
- Height264 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.