All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers various approaches for surpassing the standard quantum limit for force measurements. It then proposes different experimental protocols for using optomechanical interactions to explore quantum behaviors of macroscopic mechanical objects.
- Author BiographyDr Haixing Miao was awarded the very rare PhD with Distinction from University of Western Australia. He is the winner of the 2010 GWIC (Gravitational Wave International Committee) Thesis prize.
- Author(s)Haixing Miao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.