CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates how China has served as a stage for different ethnic and political entities in their quest to become national.
- Author BiographyC. X. GEORGE WEI is Associate Professor of History at Susquehanna University and guest professor of the Institute of History Research of the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences. He is co-editor of Chinese Nationalism in Perspective: Historical and Recent Cases (2001), and author of Sino-American Economic Relations, 1944-1949 (1997). XIAOYUAN LIU is Associate Professor of History at Iowa State University. He is the author of A Partnership for Disorder: China, the United States, and Their Policies for the Postwar Disposition of the Japanese Empire, 1941-1945.
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of World History
- Series Part/Volume Number102
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byC. X. George Wei,Xiaoyuan Liu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.