All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading psychology authors Matt Jarvis and Julia Russell, Exploring Psychology follows the AQA A specification, with an emphasis on teaching students not only the required knowledge and understanding, but to think and act like psychologists too.
- Author BiographyMatt Jarvis is a Chartered Psychologist, an experienced teacher and a former senior examiner. He is an experienced writer, having authored and co-authored 14 books. Currently he teaches Psychology at Totton College and lectures in both the psychology of teaching and the teaching of Psychology at Southampton University School of Education. He is an elected member of the BPS Psychology Education Board and Co-Director of the National Science Learning Centre's Conversion Course for Teachers wishing to teach Psychology.Julia Russell is an experienced teacher of Psychology, having been a Head of Department for 14 years. She currently teaches at The Queen's School, Chester. She is a former Principal Examiner, and has examining experience with a number of Awarding Bodies, including AQA. She has served on the steering committees of the Association for the Teaching of Psychology and the Education Committee for the Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour. Julia is a highly prolific and successful author, having written and co-written 16 textbooks, and has previously collaborated on successful resources for the AQA 'A' specifications.
- Author(s)Julia Russell,Matt Jarvis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2009
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHaddenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFolens Publishers UK
- Weight1374 g
- Width211 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.