Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of Exploring Psychology offers outstanding currency on the research, practice, and teaching of psychology. Myers and DeWall inspire students with fascinating findings and applications, effective new study tools and technologies, and a compassionate and compelling storytelling voice.
- Author BiographyDavid Myers received his psychology Ph.D. from the University of Iowa. He has spent his career at Hope College, Michigan, where he has taught dozens of introductory psychology sections. Hope College students have invited him to be their commencement speaker and voted him outstanding professor. His research and writings have been recognized by the Gordon Allport Intergroup Relations Prize, by a 2010 Honored Scientist award from the Federation of Associations in Behavioral & Brain Sciences, by a 2010 Award for Service on Behalf of Personality and Social Psychology, by a 2013 Presidential Citation from APA Division 2, and by three dozen honorary doctorates.
- Author(s)C. Nathan DeWall
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width231 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.