All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores key areas of educational and social psychology and considers their relevance to language teaching, using activities and questions for reflection. Issues discussed include learners' and teachers' beliefs about how a subject should be learned and taught, relationships with others, and the role of emotions in learning.
- PrizesWinner of Ben Warren International House Trust Prize 2015.
- Author(s)Marion Williams,Sarah Mercer,Stephen Ryan
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight457 g
- Width208 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.