All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of cars and how they work, with 13 experiments and 280 pictures.
- Author BiographyPeter Harrison has edited and authored children's books on a variety of subjects, from the Wild West to inventions. Peter Cahill was born into an enthusiastic motor-industry family. He trained as a production engineer and then became involved in car design, research and development.
- Author(s)Peter Cahill,Peter Harrison
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content NoteOver 280 pictures
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.56
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.05
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.