Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.68Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA pocket guide to South East Cornwall, a forgotten corner of the county that has spectacular scenery and great interest, including nature reserves, AONBs, SSIs, archaeological sites and historic buildings, beaches and the Coast Path.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Lightfoot is a Cornish man living in South East Cornwall. He has a PhD in Geography and a long standing interest in the countryside, local history, literature and photo graphy. He is the author of Exploring the Fowey Valley, and has published articles on topics related to Cornwall and photography. His landscape photographs sell in local galleries and have been published in the regional and local press.
- Author(s)Paul Lightfoot
- PublisherAlison Hodge
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePocket Cornwall
- Place of PublicationCornwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlison Hodge
- Content Note95 colour photographs, 1 map
- Width153 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Lightfoot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.