All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Space set is one of three new additions to this popular non-fiction series. It covers recent developments in space exploration and takes a special look at the future of Mars. Large, exciting photographs and diagrams draw readers into the text and get them thinking about the topic. The text is tiered to provide for different reading abilities.
- Author BiographyThese books were created by the same team at Blake Education who were responsible for the Seasons, Transport and Food strands of Go Facts.
- Author(s)Maureen O'Keefe
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGo Facts: Space
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/02/2016
- Content NoteColour photos and artwork
- Weight114 g
- Width189 mm
- Height249 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.61Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.