All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionChildren's experiences and well-being in their earliest years underpin and highly influence their future development and learning. Drawing on research with parents, children and a range of professionals in the early childhood field, this book considers how well-being is interpreted in the early childhood field.
- Author BiographyJulia Manning-Morton is an independent early years consultant whose research and writing focuses on the personal, social and emotional well-being of children and on the development and learning of children from birth to three years old.
- Author(s)Julia Manning-Morton
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.