Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with exquisite artwork and illustrations, this book delivers a comprehensive introduction to the art of drawing. It offers thorough coverage of the fundamental skills needed to learn still-life drawing, basic shapes, and the key concepts of perspective, light, value, and space.
- Author BiographyVictoria Vebell is a widely admired illustrator who has worked in publishing, editorial, and advertising art for the past 38 years. She also teaches at the Pratt Institute in New York City. While her work has appeared in a variety of formats over the past three decades, she now specializes in paperback book covers where her work has won awards from The Society of Illustrators and clients include Bantam Doubleday Dell, Berkley Books, Harlequin, Simon & Schuster, Penguin/Putnam, Harcourt Brace, the Postal Commemorative Society, and General Foods. She is represented by The July Group in New York. She earned a Master of Fine Arts in digital illustration from the Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University and her BFA from the Philadelphia College of Art.
- Author(s)Victoria Vebell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/08/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight684 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.