All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of groundbreaking research studies that use video drawn from the C-SPAN Archives. The book, based on the papers presented at a November 2014 conference, includes chapters that explore issues in presidential debates, minority representation, the presentation of the first ladies, stem research, and innovative ways to analyse video.
- Author BiographyRobert X. Browning is an associate professor of political science and communication in the Brian Lamb School of Communication at Purdue University, USA. He is the author of Politics and Social Welfare Policy in the United States (University of Tennessee Press, 1986), The C-SPAN Archives: An Interdisciplinary Resource for Discovery, Learning, and Engagement (Purdue University Press, 2014), and papers on redistricting. In 1987, he became the founding director of the C-SPAN Archives. Awarded the George Foster Peabody Award for its online video library in 2010, the C-SPAN Archives is housed in the Purdue Research Park and offers a window into American life.
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleThe C-SPAN Archives
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRobert X. Browning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.