All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA bold attempt to provide a coherent and unified theoretical understanding of urbanism that draws upon history, sociology, and geography, to bring intellectual unity to the history and development of urban anthropology.
- Author BiographyUlf Hannerz is currently head of the Department of Social Anthropology at the University of Stockholm. His book anSoulside: Inquiries into Ghetto Culture and Community(CUP 1969) immediately established his reputation as one of the most perceptive and thoughtful observers of human life.
- Author(s)Ulf Hannerz
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/1983
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight590 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.