Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionHow were the Appalachian Mountains formed? Are the barrier islands moving? This book provides answers to these and other questions. It is a guide to the geology of North Carolina and South Carolina. It explains techniques geologists use to read rocks, the science of plate tectonics, and the formation of the Carolinas.
- Author BiographyKEVIN G. STEWART is associate professor of geological sciences at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. MARY-RUSSELL ROBERSON is a freelance writer living in Durham, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Kevin G. Stewart,Mary-Russell Roberson
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note12 colour & 86 b&w illustrations, 1 table, 1 chart, 44 maps, glossary, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.